There are changes you can make to your daily life to boost your productivity. It may not come easy at first, but once you form new habits everything will fall into place.
Here are 10 daily habits of the most productive leaders, all of which you can implement into your own life:
- Keep a plain paper and note down things you are doing: studying, surfing, working out etc with time. You will become more productive.
- Give 5 mins before sleeping thinking on how the day passed and how you could have done better (Infosys founder N R Narayan Murthy)
- Have a small, but good friend circle and few who are superior than you in few aspects
- If you are talking on phone for long, use an ear phone. You can do other works as well 🙂 🙂
- If you are traveling long, you can watch some YouTube videos to learn a new skill or course
- Always balance economy with Arts. Economy means job, career, money and Arts include reading literature, learning a musical instrument or learning painting
- Drink 2–3 glasses of lukewarm water before sleeping. This will help you to get up early.
- Learn when and how to say No to others. It will save lots of energy and time of yours
- Optimize Internet usage. Keep minimum number of apps on your phone and uninstall social media apps. Log out each time when you log in. Mute people whose posts distract you.